# Powered By
Apache Teaclave (including the FaaS platform, SGX SDK, and TrustZone SDK) is being used and actively contributed by developers from many organizations and other open source projects. This is a community maintained list of organizations and projects using and contributing to Teaclave.
- Advanca: A privacy-preserving general-purpose compute/storage infrastructure for Dapps.
- Anonify: A blockchain-agnostic execution environment with privacy and auditability based on TEE.
- Eigen Network: Eigen is an end-to-end privacy computation network for a better digital economy based on hybrid privacy computation protocols and AI federated machine learning.
- Enigma Core: Enigma Core library. The domain: Trusted and Untrusted App in Rust.
- Crust Network: A decentralized storage blockchain of Web3.0 ecosystem based on TEE and Substrate.
- Crypto.com Chain: Alpha version prototype of Crypto.com Chain.
- Inclavare Containers: A novel container runtime, aka confidential container, for cloud-native confidential computing and enclave runtime ecosystem.
- Integritee Worker: Integritee worker for Integritee node or parachain.
- Mithril Security - BlindAI: BlindAI is a fast, easy to use and confidential inference server, allowing you to deploy your model on sensitive data.
- Occlum: Occlum is a memory-safe, multi-process library OS for Intel SGX.
- Phala Network: A TEE-Blockchain hybrid architecture implementing Confidential Contract on Polkadot.
- P4Cleanroom: P4Cleanroom is a confidential cloud service for hosting computational biology algorithms as SaaS services on the cloud.
- SafeTrace: Privacy preserving voluntary COVID-19 self-reporting platform for contact tracing.
- Secret Network: A blockchain-based, open-source protocol that lets anyone perform computations on encrypted data, bringing privacy to smart contracts and public blockchains.
- substraTEE: Trusted Off-Chain Compute Framework for substrate blockchains.
- Veracruz: Veracruz is a framework for defining and deploying collaborative, privacy-preserving computations amongst a group of mutually mistrusting individuals.
Want to appear on this page?
Submit a pull request or send a quick description of your organization and usage to the mailing list and we'll add you.